Which outside agencies can my child access?

We work in close partnership with SCE Pupil and Family Services (P&FS). Specialists from P&FS visit Hornbill School twice a year, when they can observe the child in class, carry out further individual assessments and meet with parents. Referrals can only be completed with parental permission.

You should contact the Inclusion Leader or Support Inclusion Leader at school in the first instance if you have any concerns and feel P&FS involvement may be beneficial, and then a referral will be completed.

Access to specialist support services currently include:

  • Speech and Language Therapist (SALT);
  • Educational Psychologist;
  • MRS;
  • Health Visitor.

For further information about P&FS please go to: