Hornbill Values and Aims
At Hornbill, we value:
- High quality learning and teaching that is planned to meet individual needs and aspirations of all the children.
- Independent skills, confidence building, and the development of caring individuals.
- High standards and expectations in everything we do.
- Providing every child with opportunities to develop and practise values in everyday life.
- High level of success for all.
We achieve this through:
- Care and Concern for each other and our school.
- Courtesy and respect towards all people.
- Consideration of others in everything that they do.
- Co-operation, knowing the success of our school and the individual is based on us all learning to work together.
- Creativity, innovation and Challenge, having the Courage, Commitment ande Confidence to make a difference.
- Celebration - to value the individual achievement as well as sharing the success of others.
- Citizenship - to appreciate the different values and cultural differences that make up our world.