Registration Forms and Useful Information


Registration Form A

Registration Form B

Please note that for your child to be admitted into Hornbill School we MUST have the following documents:

  • Completed Pupil Registration Form A and Pupil Registration Form B (available from our school website);
  • Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and Passport;
  • Signed Medical form (if required).

To aid transition between schools we also require your child’s educational records and documents including:

  • Current levels of attainment in Reading, Writing & Mathematics;
  • Current school report;
  • Individual Education Plans (if relevant – see note below);
  • Any Swimming Certificates.


If your child requires additional education needs please contact Hornbill School at the earliest possible convenience.

Children who have Individual Education Plans will be required to meet with the Inclusion Leader before admission to Hornbill School.

To complete your child's registration into Hornbill School, please visit the school office and see the administration staff after you arrive in Brunei.